Thursday, January 10, 2013

Brazil Photodiary: Salvador city















































Hello everyone! This is my first post published on Blogger.com. This blog not just about me as a photographer or journalist, but about my life, interests and events I'll getting involved to. And a bit of fashion, of course. I decided to start with my travel diary shooted in brazilian city Salvador. My hair is decorated with local ribons Fitinhas do Bonfim. Wearing (in order of appearance) stripe high-waist swim brief and  bandeau bikini top American Apparel, jeans top SS13 Silvian Heach, jeans shorts Bershka, t-shirt Las Vegas Topshop, top with a cross Urban Outfitters, pink shorts Cubus, flip flops Ipanema.

Привет! Это мой первый пост на Blogger.comЭтот блог не только обо мне, как о фотографе или журналисте, а о моей жизни, интересах и событиях в которых я принимаю участие. И немного о моде, конечно. Начинаю с публикации фотодневника из волшебного бразильского города Сальвадор. Мои волосы украшены цветными ленточками "на счастье" (Fitinhas do Bonfim). На мне (по порядку): купальник в стиле ретро American Apparel, джинсовый топ Silvian Heach, шорты с бахромой Bershka, майка Las Vegas Topshop, топ с крестом Urban Outfitters, розовые шорты Cubus, шлепки Ipanema

All images here with me made by my lovely friends - make-up artist Olga Bunina and fancy guy Alex Gadiyak. Others I took by myself (totally in love with my Canon 5D Mark II)

Меня фотографировали друзья - визажист Ольга Бунина и модный парень Александр Гадияк. Остальные снимки сделаны мной на любимый Canon 5D Mark II.








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover
Read more: http://zarabotok-internete.ru/2012/12/knopka-sotsialnyih-setey-na-izobrazhenii-pinterest-dlya-blogger.html#ixzz2Jm3zNfbY